With the weather cooling down and our immunity taking a seasonal hit there’s no better time to add a turmeric latte to your morning routine. In this week’s Healthy Hacks we show you how to make the spicy brew with ingredients from Paddy’s Markets.
- 1 cup of milk or alternative like soy, almond or oat.
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp honey
- optional: 1-2 shots espresso
- Heat your milk on the stove, in a microwave or with a steamer.
- Transfer the warm milk into a blender and add all of the spices, coconut oil, and honey.
- Blend on high speed until frothy, pour into a mug and enjoy.
Source: Read Full Article